Thursday 4 June 2009

AUSTIN SHERIDAN NEW MSYP FOR GLASGOW GOVAN

Yes that's right I'm the newly elected Member of the Scottish Youth Parliament for the Glasgow Govan Holyrood Constituency.

I would like to say thank you to all the people who voted for me. I would also like to say thank you to the Scottish Youth Parliament (SYP) for making the election a success. I shall serve the young people of Glasgow Govan with pride and joy and I look forward to the next two years I'm in office.

If you have an issue no matter how big or small and you live in the Glasgow Govan Constituency please send me an e-mail at :
austin.sheridan.msyp@sypmail.org.uk

If you do e-mail me please leave your name and post code and I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Thanks

Austin Sheridan MSYP
Glasgow Govan